The modern age is the time of aches and pain in the body. Due to the lack of natural movements in our lifestyle, the joints and muscles tend to internal injury that leads to pain. Most of the jobs are desk jobs now and for that people have to sit and work for hours. While relaxing they watch TV on their couch and for that, the physical flexibility has reduced. Junk foods and excess weight are also responsible for it.
In this scenario, it is very common for adults to suffer from back pain. In a city like Gurgaon, which is full of IT professionals; back pain is quite frequent and recurring problems. So, before they look for Back Pain Treatment In Gurgaon; you need to know the causes. When you know the main causes of back pain, you can avoid them as much as possible.
1. Ruptured Disk: The discs in between the bones of the spine work as a cushion. Due to sudden incidents, the soft material inside the disk can rapture and create pressure on the nerve. Surprisingly, you may not have back pain always in case of a ruptured disk. The best way to find out about the condition is X-Ray. With age, the disks become more prone to damage.
2. Pulled Muscles: While working, you may have to lift heavy weights or boxes and as a result, you may have back pain. Bad posture while sleeping is another reason that can lead to a sore back. However, the main reason is strained muscles and tendons in your back position. If your back pain is caused due to pulled muscles or ligaments; then you can feel tightness along with spasm in your back.
3. Osteoporosis: In this disease, the bone mass in the hip wrist, and the spine starts to decrease. As a result, it weakens the bone and leads to fracture with time.
4. Inflammation: Inflammation is considered the natural immune response of the body. However, it can cause pain and discomfort. In case the inflammation is caused by an injury or a disease; it will eventually cause pain in the back and spine.
5. Arthritis: It is a common cause of pain among adults. They face stiffness and pain in the body. Arthritis is a chronic inflammation that affects the body joints including the back. Along with pain, the patients will suffer from swelling and stiffness.
6. Fibromyalgia: Though the area of fibromyalgia is not well cultivated yet, it can cause pain in your back. For this health condition, one can feel pain throughout the body including the back. The researchers are working on this condition till now and it is revealed that it is caused by abnormalities in the nervous system.
7. Stress: The main function of the spine is to keep it upright. If it has to bear excess weight or you follow poor posture, then eventually it will cause discomfort in your back.