Are you a willful worker? If yes then the Mitchel willful worker scholarship is an opportunity you deserve and have been waiting for.
Having been a compassionate lawyer was not all about it! Mitchel wants to help those who are willing to work to provide for their families, and in the process, suffer unfairly because of the negligence of someone else.
Mitchell not only puts in the time to defend his clients in court as well as in international stick-fighting contests. He participated in the world championships held by the World Eskrima Kali Arnis Federation (Filipino stick-fighting) and was awarded 4 gold and silver medals. Mitchell discovered early in his career that dedication will pay off.
Mitchel believes that those who put in the effort will succeed in their endeavors. It is crucial to work hard not only for yourself but also to show others how to do it like your children. To be considered for the willful worker scholarship, candidates should explain what they put into their work, the reason they do it, as well as answer the questions below:
- How do you feel is needed to be a willful worker?
- Why is it crucial to persevere even when the job becomes challenging?
See also: fully funded university of Calabria scholarship in Italy
Mitchell Greenberg wants to hear the real-life examples you have used. The scholarship of $1,000 will be given to the student whose essay best illustrates why they are a determined worker, and also how their efforts paid back at the final. We are hoping that this scholarship will inspire students to be adamant to reach their goals and make the most rewarding lives they can for themselves.
Eligibility criteria for Willful Worker Scholarship
- The willful worker scholarship is available to any high school senior or graduate students who are a resident within the United States residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and who is studying at a two- to a five-year post-secondary institution for the 2022 spring semester.
- The employees from Mitchell Greenberg Attorney at Law or their immediate family members (parent sibling, child, or spouse) and those living within the same household of these individuals (whether connected or not) are not eligible in the competition.
- Candidates for this award must be able to show at least a GPA of 3.0 or more and be in good academic standing.
Application Requirements for Willful Worker Scholarship
- The applicant must write an essay of 750 words to the question What is the hallmark of a determined worker?
- Why is it essential to be a hard worker in the work you do?
- What are your own ways to demonstrate these qualities?
- The applicant must provide an impressive resume that details the experience they have, both professional and academic.
- The applicant must provide an official or unofficial transcript of the school they attend.
- Students in high school must also provide an acceptance letter from their prospective university.
The winner of the Willful Worker Scholarship will be selected during the month immediately following the deadline for the scholarship.
Application Deadline and Instructions
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must email their full application (including the essay, resume, and transcript) to email@example.com by January 31, 2022. Applications received after the deadline are not considered.
Applications for scholarships should be submitted by email with the following subject “Mitchell Greenberg Attorney at Law – 2021 Willful Worker Scholarship Application.” Any concerns regarding the application for the scholarship should be addressed via email.