At a crossroads in their lives, many young adults are torn between two potential career tracks: one in SEO services, and the other in more conventional fields. This is a major decision because it will affect your career for the foreseeable future.
Is it worth it? To find out, let’s see what the seasoned SEO pros think.
- A.J. Ghergich, one of the most respected names in SEO, provides commentary. He thinks that major corporations are willing to pay for SEO services, but they will only pay for those who are the best in the business. Alternatively, there are some who would list search engine optimization (SEO) as a skill on their resume despite having zero background or expertise in the sector. That is the primary problem that nobody is discussing. He does, however, see long-term promise for an SEO expert who can keep up with the industry’s rapid evolution and provide sound advice.
- Dana Lookadoo, an SEO expert and the creator of Yo!Yo! SEO says that SEO is a field where you must constantly learn new things. She states categorically and dispels any doubt among newbies that SEO is not a doomed industry that is on the decline. She thinks that search engine optimization (SEO) is a great subject for someone interested in staying at the forefront of digital marketing because it is constantly developing and changing.
They believe that search engine optimization (SEO) is an excellent career choice for someone who is naturally curious, quick on their feet, and creative, and who also wants to jump on the bandwagon. If you ask yourself, “Are you prepared to meet the volatility and stand against it no matter what?” you may have a high chance of succeeding in the search engine optimization industry.
Prospects for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in India
Multiple surveys and studies have found that SEO has tremendous potential in India. It will generate a vast and fruitful enterprise not only in the past few years, but also in the years to come. Have a look at the examples given below to see why SEO is a booming market.
Who should think about SEO as a career?
Anyone who has a voracious appetite for new trends and is eager, passionate, and knowledgeable about marketing, analytics, websites, and SEO might choose a career as an SEO specialist. In the absence of deeper drives, the path to success can be mapped out with the help of straightforward motivation, rational thought, and dogged persistence.
It’s possible to work part-time, full-time, as a freelancer, or even start your own business thanks to the abundance of online employment alternatives. If you have a good knowledge of the work practices that are customary in the business, you can get along well with a new recruit or trainee. Further, you can stick with a junior SEO executive and keep working your way up until you break through to the upper echelons of the industry. Once you’ve settled into the working world, you can start thinking about promotions to senior positions or team leadership roles in SEO.
Take a look at this list of must-haves to ensure you’re up to SEO par:
Good familiarity with the HTML and CSS languages.
- How Google and other search engines actually function behind the scenes.
- Skills in analysis and logic
- Prodigious capacity for putting one’s thoughts into writing in a variety of contexts (blog posts, emails, comments, etc.).
- Familiarity with basic photo and video editing software
Knowledgeable in the art of report writing and presentation construction.
Curating content is an example of:
- Fluency in using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- A firm grasp of digital user experience and the tendencies of digital consumers.