Sympathy is a big word and has an even greater significance. As we increase our human interaction we get to see that sorrow and pain are inevitable parts of life that can only be dealt with when we stay together with each other. Understanding each other’s pain can be hard but we can at least try and share our condolences in a peaceful manner.
Our sympathy cards are one such medium that allows you to convey your feelings in the purest manner and also include multiple people if you want. These are apt for your corporate culture and can become a great instrument in times of need.
Sympathy cards are incomplete without depicting our true selves and for that messages play a huge role. Here are some healing messages that you can write up in your sympathy cards and give the receiver a moment of courage and strength to fight the bad obstacles of life.
- “I’m sure your heart is aching. We want you to know that we are here for you if you need anything. Expect us to check in soon.”
- “We are deeply sorry about the loss of (name). As you grieve, know that we are remembering and honouring him/her.”
- “I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you.”
- “May (name) rest in peace. Know that I’m here for you during this time of grieving.”
- “Thinking of you in these difficult times.”
- “My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. It was a joy to work in the presence of (name of deceased.) I will never forget the warmth his/her smile brought to the office every day.”
- “Thinking of you, wishing you hope amid sorrow, comfort during pain.”
- “The loss of (name) is felt by many. May the memories of their wonderful personality and many contributions be celebrated by all.”
- “(Name of coworker) will be in our hearts and memories.”
- “(Name of deceased) will remain in our hearts forever. May you be comforted by the outpouring of love and support.”
- “Words fall short of expressing my sorrow for your loss. I am deeply sorry to hear about the passing of (name).”
- Take my deepest condolences. May God give you stability and bless you to cope with this tough time of grief.
- I don’t have the words to express exactly what I’d like to say. Please accept my deepest sympathy for your loss.
- No word holds enough power to ease your heart’s pain. May God bless you to overcome this crucial situation! And don’t think of yourself alone in this journey.
- With heartfelt sympathy, wishing you and your family vigour to face the hard time and strength to come over the grief.
- I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time. Please know that I am thinking of you and praying for peace and comfort!
- Sending you my deepest sympathy for your valuable loss. May God bestow strength upon you to have control over your grief!