The Sbcglobal email has always been known for the user friendlyness. Whenever you need to access the mailbox on your computer. you can simply go to the email login portal. enter the login username and password and press the sign in button.
The mailbox will be shown on the screen immediately. But sometimes, Sbcglobal email might not be working on the iphone due to the technical problems on the phone or computer. Which happens due the the wrong login entry, mail app or connection issue. Here in this blog, I am sharing the quick techniques to fix those email problems.
If you are currently unable to access the sbcglobal email account on the iphone for some reasons. you can simply apply these techniques on your computer to fix it.
How to fix Sbcglobal email not working on the iphone?
- Whenever sbcglobal email is not working on the iphone. you should check the internet connection. make sure the mobile data or wifi is on.
- Most often, sbcglobal doesn’t work on the iphone because of the wrong login entry. probably, the password has been expired. so you should go to the att login page and reset the password and then update it on the iphone.
- Go to the mail settings on the iphone and inspect the imap and pop server settings. Assure that there is no errors related to the login settings.
- Please delete the current sbcglobal email account from the phone and then re-add it using the valid mail settings.
- Sometimes, an app can cause the issues related to the mail settings. so you should check for the mail update. if you find any update.
- If you have already tried these steps but can’t make the sbcglobal email account working on the mail app. please uninstall the mail application from the iphone, and then install a new version or it. Or you can install the yahoo official app to operate this email.
It should be working fine now. in case, if you have any other problem. please comment down below. we will assist you in solving the query.
You must be logged in to post a comment.