Database Industry is growing day by day with new upcoming technology so is the demand for database engineers. SQL is a basic technology one should know to enter this database industry, According to Naukri.com there are 72367 job openings in recent times, and vacancies are growing day by day. There are various responsibilities of a data engineer. Let’s discuss some of them below:
- Provides Assistance in designing and developing Database systems.
- Performing Regular check-ups on database performance and reliability.
- Optimize databases, finding and fixing bugs.
- Communicating with database admin for the management of companies’ databases properly.
- Maintaining and analyzing capabilities, performance, and security of the database system.
Companies Hiring Data Engineers
It is not easy to clear interviews of top companies as a beginner or a professional but you can easily crack interviews if you have the most updated SQL Interview Questions with you of 2022. After talking about the responsibilities of a database engineer let’s discuss the companies that hire candidates as data engineers.
It is one of the biggest social media platforms in the world founded by Mark Zuckerberg in 2004. Facebook offers an average salary of US $175,800 to its data engineers.
Jeff Bezos founded Amazon in 1994, he started this company in a garage initially by selling books and expanded its wings in all types of businesses whether it is e-commerce or cloud platform. A data engineer in amazon receives an average salary of US $109,000.
Microsoft is one of the biggest software, application, and gaming system development company. Microsoft also controls a big market of Cloud-based services. A Microsoft data engineer gets an average salary of US $165,000.
Google is an American search engine company founded in 1998 by Sergey Brin and Larry Page as a subsidiary of the holding company Alphabet Inc. Today, more than 70% of the online search requests are handled by Google, placing it at the heart of most Internet users’ experience. The average salary for data engineers- is US$127,000
There are many other companies that offer handsome salaries to their data Engineers. As per payscale, the normal information engineer pay is $ 92,496 for each annum. A section-level Data Engineer with under 1-year experience can hope to acquire a normal all-out remuneration of $77,300. An early vocation Data Engineer with 1-4 years of involvement procures a normal all-out pay of $87,822. A mid-profession Data Engineer with 5-9 years of involvement acquires a normal absolute pay of $103,616. A senior information engineer’s compensation, with 10-19 years of involvement is around $117,902. In their late profession (20 years and higher), representatives acquire a normal all-out remuneration of $115,411.
Future Scope Of A Data Engineer
Information designing is taking off high and there are fresher patterns that are coming up. Here is a peep into the conceivable modern patterns that information specialists would appreciate, in their forthcoming endeavors:
- There will be information designing help for each group
- The ongoing framework will become normalized
- Information designers will be associated with the DevOps approach
- Item-based information designing will rise further
- Remote working for information specialists will increment
- Expansion in self-administration examination through advanced devices